Check it out here.
check out the classes page
is also in – check out the classes page!
is in – check out the classes page!
One of Neda Todorović’s classes, Olga Borik’s class in week 2, Intro to semantics (Berit Gehrke & TBD) – check out the classes page!
Check out the classes page!
For Friday evening we have booked this place close to the dorm, for the farewell party, starting at 7: https://www.nastrelaku.cz/
The place does not serve meals (apart from some snacks) so it would be best if you ate something before.
In week 2 we continue with additional shorter events in the 5th time slot of the day (17:00-18:15). Some have already been posted on this page, and we are also adding a corpus linguistics workshop. So here is the programme for now:
- Monday: LaTeX workshop (with András and Berit)
- Tuesday: Corpus linguistics workshop (with Esra)
- Wednesday …: Open podium
Varvara Magomedova: Introduction to statistics for linguistic experiments
In this workshop we will briefly discuss following questions:
- Things to consider when planning an experiment (balance, fillers, protocols, control questions etc)
- How to format stimuli, so all these things are easy to consider
- How to format data, so you can easily calculate different kinds of statistics
- Descriptive statistics
- Mixed effects linear and logistic regressions
- How to describe experimental design, descriptive statistics and significance from regression summaries in your paper
We will work in R environment with ready code, thoroughly commented, no prior knowledge of programming or math required.
We added one more syntax class by Natalia Slioussar in week 1 (last time slot). Check out the class description and the updated schedule.