The six phon-morph classes taught by Nicola Lampitelli, Patrick Honeybone and Vladimir Kulikov are now settled. There is a disbalance between week 1 and week 2, five of the six classes being taught in week one. Here’s the list:
1. Lampitelli – Intro to Interface theories (phonology – morpho-syntax) (week 1)
2. Honeybone – Intro to Historical Phonology (week 1)
3. Intro to experimentally-based phonological evidence (week 2)
1. Lampitelli – Phonological decomposition of inflectional markers: pardigms vs. allomorphy (week 1)
2. Honeybone – Does word frequency affect phonology? Reasons to be cautious (weel 1)
3. Voicing assimilation and its relevance for the Dresher-Reiss debate on the role (or existence) of contrast in phonology (week 1)
Abstracts are following… stay tuned.