For the full list of teachers, see the link. We’ll add individual course classes soon.
Dear all, just some announcements on the costs: the egg school is euro 165 (and just euro 125 for students from former communist countries), including 13 nights of accomodation.
Hi everyone, Registration for the upcoming EGG 2017 school in Olomouc is now live! Head on over here to apply! 🙂
Can’t wait to see you all in beautiful Czechia this summer!
Here are the Syntax teachers at the Olomouc EGG school this summer!
- András Bárány (SOAS)
- Amy Rose Deal (Berkeley): Amy Rose is also on our semantics team!
- Andrew Nevins (UCL): Andrew is also on our phonology team!
- Jeffrey Parrott (Olomouc)
- Sandhya Sundaresan (Leipzig)
- Gary Thoms (Glasgow)
As is standard, some of our teachers will only be there for one of the weeks, others will be there for both. All will be revealed in due course. But this is the full list of teachers. And it’s looking pretty awesome. Stay tuned in the coming months for info. on registration, courses etc!
Our first round of teachers has just come together, and it’s looking very exciting! Here’s the full list of semantics teachers at the Olomouc EGG:
- Ryan Bochnak (Leipzig/Konstanz)
- Eva Csipak (Konstanz)
- Amy Rose Deal (Berkeley): Amy Rose will also be on our syntax team!
- Jakub Dotlačil (Groningen)
- Berit Gehrke (CNRS, Paris)
Save the dates! The EGG 2017 Summer School will take place in beautiful Olomouc, Czech Republic from July 24-August 4, 2017. Watch this space for more updates in the coming weeks…!
The school is issuing certificates attesting that students have attended courses.
The rule is “you print, we sign”.
1. download the certificate (.doc)
2. remove the courses you didn’t attend, and print it out.
3. deposit it at the entry desk until Wednesday of week 2 (August, 4th), 6pm.
4. collect the signed item from Thursday week 2 on.
BTW: If you can’t print onsite: just create a pdf. That will generally do.
Please bring your fee with you: EUR 160 or GEL 400 (and if you have a discount: EUR 120 or GEL 300). Payment takes place upon arrival and has to be done in cash. As there is only one ATM in Lagodekhi, please make sure you have it with you.
The schedule can be downloaded here: