The Open Podium will be going, keep an eye on your mail and the FB page, there will be a call for abstracts.
If you are staying in the dorm and haven’t paid yesterday, please contact Marija, Natasa or me in the near future to make your payment.
Coffee & tea (and hot water) is now available in room 7.
Please wash and reuse your plastic cup, it’s your own private item. We won’t buy any more.
Change in schedule:
- morning coffee break 15 min after class 1
- then 15 min delay, i.e. lunch at 12:15, back from lunch for class 3 at 13:45
- afternoon coffee break 15 min (instead of 30 min) after class 4.
Come to the kick-off party tomorrow at 8 pm at the City Pub (Kralja Petra I Karađorđevića). We meet at the dorm at 7:45 pm and a local will take us there. Free drinks until 300 Euros are drowned.
If you need a certificate to grasp some credits back home, please
- download the empty form.
- fill in the classes you want to appear (lecturer, title, number of hours).
- print it out.
- put it in the in-box that will be set up at the dorm reception.
- do that before Wedn evening week 2
- we sign and stamp it, and you collect it at the dorm reception in the out-box from Thu week 2 on.
Handouts and other course material will pop up on the relevant class page as teachers send them in. First link on Lundquist’s class page now available.
School approaches… see you all at the opening meeting on Monday 9:00 am in room 7.
Course descriptions and readings for the two classes by Vladimir Kulikov are in, check the classes tab.
About suggested readings (for all classes): we try to make them all available for download, and some actually already are. We are working on the others…
Here’s the page set up by our local org Marija Runic and her team, containing practical information: travel, visa etc. Thanks Marija!
There’s also a tab linking to that.